Hermetic Surface Mount Photovoltaic Optocoupler
The OLS 910 consists of a pair of light emitting diode optically coupled to a dielectrically isolated photovoltaic diode array packaged in a small hermetic leadless chip carrier. When the LED is energized, the infrared emission is detected by the photovoltaic array and a DC output voltage is generated. This electrically isolated voltage can be used to drive the gates of MOS devices.
Device mounting is achieved with reflow soldering or conductive epoxies.
- Performance guaranteed over –55 °C to +125 °C ambient temperature range
- 1500 Vdc electrical isolation
- High short - circuit current
- Small hermetic surface mount package
- High reliability and rugged construction
- Isolated voltage source
- 100% hi-rel screenings are offerede